instructions to print four postcards on an 8½ * 11" sheet of postcard stock
- A presentation program such as: MicroSoft / PowerPoint ™,
or OpenOffice / Impress ™, etc. is required to read and
print the post cards.
OpenOffice is Open-Source software, free to the public.
- Load the slides / postcard into your presentation program:
On the previous page,
click on the postcard you wish to download;
Your installed presentation program will load the two slides,
(front & back of the post card).
- Print the postcards out, (front & back, double-sided):
Each file contains two slides; The slides are sized to print on a
8½ * 11" sheet of postcard stock,
perforated into quarters, as shown, four postcards per page.
Note: since most printers do not print to the edge of the page,
if printing a card with a full border, the edges may not get printed.
instructions to download a 4 * 6", 300dpi, graphical (.jpg) file
- On the previous page, click on the desired postcard.
- Then follow instructions to save the graphical files, both front and back on your computer.
- There are several on-line printing companies that will accept artwork for a 4 * 6", 300dpi, postcard.
Return to previous page